Getting ready for moving day? You already purchased your moving supplies and are starting to pack, but who is going to help you on the day? Family and friends are great help, but if you want to see what the professionals offer now is the time. Brooks Mini Storage has the must ask questions for any Kinston NC moving company you plan on hiring. Choosing professional movers can set your mind at ease, similar to how our storage does for our customers.
Moving is a process many do not want to do in their free time, but is a high possibility. When it is your turn to move, talk with our store manger about storing with us. Our drive up storage units and interior storage options give customers ample space they need during a move.
What To Ask When Hiring Movers?
- Do you work weekends and evenings?
- How much for an estimate?
- Is a security deposit needed?
- What is the process I need to take if my moving date changes?
- What is your cancellation policy?
Moving stresses are a thing of the past with our experts. Brooks Mini Storage and a local Kinston NC moving company can make moving as simple as can be! Find more tips on what you need to know while moving here.
Moving Day, There is Lots To Be Done
- Lay out a tarp for movers to walk on.
- Label and color code boxes for easy organization.
- Create an path right to the boxes.
- Keep important papers out of the way of movers, like agreements and leases.
Brooks Mini Storage knows the ins and outs of moving and our storage provides the space you may need to keep your belongings safe. Use our Kinston NC self storage to help you unpack on your own time or use storage to keep seasonal items safe.
We make it easy to reserve your unit when you are ready! Head to our units available page or click rent now and choose your storage unit.