From choosing your Kinston NC storage supplies to renting your storage unit, Brooks Mini Storage can help you move and store your gear. How many boxes will you need? What are the must-have storage supplies? We are guiding you through your storage supply purchase this month and making this hectic time a little easier.
Reserve online or stop by the office on J.P Harrison Boulevard near the Potter’s Service Center, to purchase moving supplies and rent your storage unit.
5 Must-Have Tools to Move
- Locks – Choose from a variety of locks on-site to secure your storage unit after moving. This weather-resistant lock lasts through extreme weather conditions.
- Gloves – Our sure grip gloves make moving box after box a little easier.
- Tape – Secure the top and bottom of each box easily with a dispenser and enough rolls for the number of boxes you have.
- Covers – Protect your items from dust while in storage with a cover. We also recommend mattress covers!
- Bubble Wrap – Make sure your breakables come out of storage looking like the first day you put them in the storage unit.
Brooks Mini Storage is going pink for breast cancer awareness month! When you purchase your Kinston NC storage supplies with us we will donate a portion of the total to the Susan G Komen Foundation. Together we can work closer to a cure. October starts our season for giving back, check back next month to see which local organization we are supporting for the holidays.
Moving & Storage Resources
Check out U-Haul’s supply calculator to add moving supplies to the budget and not go over.
Use our storage calculator to figure out which storage unit will suit your belongings best.
Brooks Mini Storage is your Kinston NC storage solution and we are happy to help with everything that goes with storing your possessions. Give us a call today or find our available self storage options online.