Top 10 Fall Re-purposing Tips
Brooks Mini Storage thinks it’s important to not only go green & save the planet, but save some green for your wallet! Check out these cool re-purposing ideas with items you will find laying around the house!
Top 10 Re-purposing Tips:
- Re-purpose an old frame for a vanity serving tray
- Use a Twister Game mat as a table cloth
- A toothbrush gets corn silk off the cob in a jiffy
- Use a colander on top of a bowl for ice, that way the water drips out & you only get solid ice
- A toilet paper tube provides the perfect place to keep hair ties, clips & barrettes
- Vegetable oil will shine up any old shoes that need to be polished
- Stash a few needles & thread in a matchbox for a travel sewing kit
- Beer 6-pack carriers make a great condiment & utensil carrier
- Life savers make the perfect cake candle holder
- Use that free shower cap in the hotel room to wrap your shoes before putting in your suitcase
About the Author: Tim is an SEO Strategist at Storage Asset Management in York, PA. He is a self-storage industry specialist who has written about everything from storage advice and helpful resources to industry trends. In his free time, Tim enjoys sampling craft beer and exploring the local music scene.